Giordano has a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
This Warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, who must produce proof of purchase in order to validate any claim. This warranty is not transferable to anyone else.
What does this warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers all parts of the bicycle to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
What must you to keep the warranty in effect?
This Warranty is effective only if:
- The bicycle is completely and correctly assembled.
- This bicycle is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose, by a person that properly fits and is capable of controlling the bicycle.
- The bicycle receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
This warranty will be void if the bicycle is ever:
- Used in any competitive sport.
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics or similar activity
- Installed with a motor or modified in any other way.
- Ridden by more than one person at a time.
- Rented or used for commercial purposes.
- Used in a manner contrary to the instructions in this Owner’s Manual.
Giordano will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage, due directly or indirectly from use of this product.
Normal Wear & Tear Parts are also NOT covered:
- Brake Pads
For how long does this Warranty last?
The frame is warranted for the usable life of the bicycle. Giordano will replace the frame at no charge, should it fail in any weld point when the cycle has been used in a normal manner, and determined by our inspection. Giordano will also replace the bicycle fork if it should fail at any weld point. You must receive prior authorization from Giordano Customer Service, before returning any product or parts. All other components are warranted against defects for six months from the date of purchase when properly assembled and used in a normal manner.
What will Giordano do?
We will replace, without charge to you, any frame, fork, or component found to be defective by Giordano.
CONSUMER MUST PAY ALL LABOR AND TRANSPORTATION CHARGES CONNECTED WITH THE REPAIR OR WARRANTY WORK.
How do you get service?
Phone the Customer Service Department (8am - 4pm E.S.T.) at 1-800-451-5368.